Woolworths denies stealing local designer's work, may have infringed Wikipedia though - htxt.africa

edited January 2015 in Site discussion

imageWoolworths denies stealing local designer's work, may have infringed Wikipedia though - htxt.africa

Angry blog post goes viral in SA claiming supermarket chain caught ripping off designs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WARNING : RE WOOLWORTHS ! A Note of General INTEREST Global about Woolworths South Africa, a sister company, colleague and associate of variously Marks & Spencer, Country Road and David Jones;- Woolworths FS unlawfully deducted money from my bank acc and I was in jeopardy of arrest after someone there maliciously encoded my credit card (in good standing and safely in my purse) as "stolen" as a gesture to victimise me in reply to a valid Woolworths complaint. An identified Woolworths employee from CEO office met me in public place in official capacity, swore at me by means of language defined as inappropriate in the RSA Criminal Procedure Act, and told me individual clients are unimportant to firm (quote verbatim - “we make millions every day, we can afford to lose clients”) - I have nothing good to say about Woolworths and I have sent satellite social media broadcasts to all affiliates of an international organisation and underground network I belong to to say : BOYCOTT David Jones, Country Road, M&S, and EACH and EVERY associate of WOOLWORTHS worldwide! Ethical and caring handling of consumer prized? PUBLISHED IN PURSUANCE OF MY PRESS FREEDOMS AFTER SEVERE TRAUMA at hands of this firm - without prejudice to my rights in toto Under advisement
  • WARNING : RE WOOLWORTHS ! A Note of General INTEREST Global about Woolworths South Africa, a sister company, colleague and associate of variously Marks & Spencer, Country Road and David Jones;- Woolworths FS unlawfully deducted money from my bank acc and I was in jeopardy of arrest after someone there maliciously encoded my credit card (in good standing and safely in my purse) as "stolen" as a gesture to victimise me in reply to a valid Woolworths complaint. An identified Woolworths employee from CEO office met me in public place in official capacity, swore at me by means of language defined as inappropriate in the RSA Criminal Procedure Act, and told me individual clients are unimportant to firm (quote verbatim - “we make millions every day, we can afford to lose clients”) - I have nothing good to say about Woolworths and I have sent satellite social media broadcasts to all affiliates of an international organisation and underground network I belong to to say : BOYCOTT David Jones, Country Road, M&S, and EACH and EVERY associate of WOOLWORTHS worldwide! Ethical and caring handling of consumer prized? PUBLISHED IN PURSUANCE OF MY PRESS FREEDOMS AFTER SEVERE TRAUMA at hands of this firm - without prejudice to my rights in toto Under advisement